At BarNone our goal is to remain a step above any other fitness facility and provide our clients with top notch service. We are constantly looking for additional tools and concepts to help us achieve this goal.
We are very excited to announce that we have added an amazing tool to BarNone Training. It is called the InBody!
The InBody has revolutionized the field of Body Composition Analysis, and currently is the most advanced product in the market using patented Direct Segmental Multi-Frequency 8-Point Tactile technology. With a 98% correlation with gold standard body composition methods such as DEXA, the InBody is used by top hospitals, gyms and sports teams because of its accuracy.
By simply standing on the InBody for 45 seconds it allows for a quick and non-invasive test that presents a printed full page color result sheet (see example below) that provides users with their Body Fat Percentage, Basal Metabolic Rate, Segmental Muscle Balance, water distribution within the body, progress graphs, and personal previous measurements.
Questions you might ask:
Q: How does Basal Metabolic Rate effect me?
A: Basal Metabolic Rate is the amount of calories you burn at rest during a day. This allows us to make the proper nutritional recommendations specific for you individually.
Q: What is Segmental Muscle Balance?
A: Segmental Muscle Balance tells us if your body is compensating for an injury or has any specific imbalances.
We highly recommend you conduct your InBody first thing in the morning.
Following are important steps to take prior to completing your InBody Test:
* Consistent amount of hydration the day before.
* Do not drink caffeine on the day of your test.
* Do not eat for 3-4 hours prior to testing.
* Do not exercise 6-12 hours prior to testing.
* Do not consume alcohol 24 hours prior to testing.
* Do not take InBody test after shower or sauna.
* Remove jewelry, socks, pantyhose, and shoes.
* Do not use lotion or ointment on hands or feet.
* Stand for at least 5 minutes prior to testing.
* If testing in the winter; warm yourself up for 20 minutes.
* For females, avoid testing when pregnant or during menstruation.
* Individuals with pacemakers or other electronic medical devices should not take the InBody Test.
We are excited to get you on the InBody…you will be amazed at the level of detail it will provide you!